COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective. COVID-19 vaccines were evaluated in tens of thousands of participants in clinical trials. The vaccines met the Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) rigorous scientific standards for safety, effectiveness, and manufacturing quality needed to support emergency use authorization (EUA). Millions of people in the United States have received COVID-19 vaccines since they were authorized for emergency use by FDA. These vaccines have undergone and will continue to undergo the most intensive safety monitoring in U.S. history.
- COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective.
- Side effects are normal signs your body is building protection and usually go away in a few days.
- Available to every person 12 and older.
- Free of charge, whether you have health insurance or not.
- Available regardless of immigration status.
- You may have arm soreness and feel achy.
- Some people have a headache and/or fever.
Source: Greater Than COVID www.greaterthancovid.org